[jdom-interest] Problems Creating a Document

Hunter Hillegas timebomb at west.net
Thu Nov 29 08:56:10 PST 2001

Well, I have another method that I created for debugging that uses
InputStreamReader and BufferedReader to return the contents of the
InputStream and it looks like valid XML to the naked eye...

Since I am getting a response that looks valid, I assume you are right that
something in that process is going foobar... I just have no idea where to
look or how to figure it out.