[jdom-interest] Newbie XSLT: transform error on tiny xslt file

Ian Lea ian.lea at blackwell.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 01:36:57 PST 2001

Does this have anything to do with JDOM?

All my stylesheets have

<xsl:stylesheet
      version="1.0">

and the O'Reilly XSLT book by Doug Tidwell says on page 26

"... stylesheet should always begin with this element, coded
exactly as shown here" and goes on to say that some processors,
Xalan in particular, object if they don't.

--
Ian.
ian.lea at blackwell.co.uk