[jdom-interest] XML document transfer performance

james todd james.todd at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 1 11:13:18 PDT 2001

<lurker mode="off"/>

i very much agree with xml for persistence. as such, the opportunities
to manipulate the data by means that may not have been originally
considered are far greater then any other option ... that i am aware
of. this is very practical and quite enabling. quite compressible,
transformable, editable (by many means), (re)processable, et al.

- james

<lurker mode="on"/>