[jdom-interest] JDOM and openadaptor

Eno, Marc Marc.Eno at drkw.com
Thu Oct 4 01:45:40 PDT 2001

Join Jason Hunter and the openadaptor community (http://www.openadaptor.org)
as we discuss adding support for JDOM to openadaptor. We're very keen to get
as much input as possible from the experts!

JDOM inside - Brainstorming Web Conference...
Meeting Summary for Tuesday, October 9th 2001 at 08:00 AM (USA PDT & Canada)

Topic:		openadaptor - JDOM Brainstorming
Agenda:		- Introduction
            	- Identification of the technical challenge - Tim Bissell
            	- Project organization Discussion (New Branch? Project?
            	- Who is interested in contributing (developer, tester,
user, project leader, etc...)
            	- Conclusion
Meeting Number:	268256933
Meeting Password:	XML
Host:			Marc Eno - Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
Teleconference:	Toll:   (888) 508-9907
			Code #: 650 228 2628
			Int.:   (706) 679-5169

To Start The Meeting:
1. 	Go to <http://collab.webex.com>
2. 	Find the meeting in "Meeting in Progress" (Using the Topic)
3. 	Click Join Now
4. 	Follow the instructions (You will need the password)
5. 	Connect to the Teleconference ...