[jdom-interest] JDOM and XSLTC.

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Mon Oct 8 13:15:48 PDT 2001

Now, there's one point to be mentionned here: the Saxon XSLT processor of
Michael Kay already has some support for Jdom documents themselves. That
means that the Transformer object you get when building it can accept a
jdom document as input.

I can't see of anything better.
Note that the version we had, was made for jdom-b6 for java 2, we had to
midlly fix something like a method-name usage.

Otherwise, I believe that firing SAX events to the Transformer's SAXReader
is very safe as well, but certainly not as optimized.
Still have a reason to stay on Xalan ?? Maybe, I don't know which...

Paul