[jdom-interest] XPath bindings?

Bradley S. Huffman hip at a.cs.okstate.edu
Fri Oct 12 10:18:45 PDT 2001

I just don't see the added usefulness of going from 2 readable lines
to 1 readable line, other than a few keystrokes.

Understanding and writing XPath expressions that work correctly is going
be the hardest part for people new to XML/XPath.  After that, either way
is trival to understand and use.

Let's just flip a coin :)

Brad