[jdom-interest] question apache tomcat jdom?

The Duke mini78 at lycos.com
Fri Oct 19 07:10:10 PDT 2001

I'm using apache and tomcat 4.0. I have build an application that works fine when only tomcat is up. If I use apache with tomcat, tomcat doesn't do anything.

I traced the error into a bean method that retreives something out of an xml document. I use saxbuilder to create a document. And thats where everything stops.

Does anyone knows anything something about it?