[jdom-interest] Slightly off-topic (Jaxen notice)

bob mcwhirter bob at werken.com
Mon Oct 22 18:58:51 PDT 2001

Not certain how many JDOM folks use Jaxen but don't subscribe to the
Jaxen lists, so to cover all the bases...

Jaxen is rapidly aproaching a 1.0-final release, and I just wanted
to ping everyone who's using it with JDOM to touch base with any
issues, bugs, or mis-features they know about, so we can have a
clean release sometime soon.

Anyhow, join the jaxen-interest list, and we'll get this thing
finalized.  Then we can hash out the exact nature of direct JDOM
integration, if that's what we all still want to do.

	-bob mcwhirter
	 http://jaxen.org/