[jdom-interest] Problem with DocType when converting JDOM Doc ument to (JAXP) W3CDocument

Bilton, Sasha Sasha.Bilton at bskyb.com
Wed Oct 24 01:22:48 PDT 2001

Sorry my mistake, I have a annoying habit of say JAXP when I mean W3C.

When we convert,using DOMOutputter, our org.jdom.Document to
org.w3c.dom.Document (from Crimson.jar) we lose the Doctype information.

The original jdom.Documnet.getDocType() returns a valid DocType object, but
we don't see it in the w3c.Document

It would be easy enough to add the Doctype to the w3c object, but not very
elegant.

Has anyone else seen this?

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.