[jdom-interest] setting SAXParser properties?

Travers Waker traversw at innoforge.com
Wed Oct 24 03:28:04 PDT 2001

Hi everyone.

The Xerces documentation says the following:

To set a property on either org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser or org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser, you should use the
SAX2 method setProperty(String,Object). To query a property, use the SAX2 method getProperty(String).

For example, to set the document factory by name:

DOMParser p=new DOMParser();

} catch (SAXException e) {
  System.out.println("error in setting up parser property");

Can I do this from JDOM?  I can't see a method in SAXBuilder that gives me access to the underlying SAXParser.

Thanks for any help.