[jdom-interest] instantiate java object with data from xml doc

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Tue Sep 18 00:41:43 PDT 2001

If you want the XML to be generated directly from the Java class and parsed
back into Java, you may consider JOX (http://www.wutka.com/jox.html) or JSX

Otherwise, if who want full control on how the XML maps to the Java objects,
try Jato (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jato). This product uses XML scripts
to define the mapping between the XML and Java objects.