[jdom-interest] instanceof Text and XMLOutputter request

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Thu Apr 4 06:24:44 PST 2002

Oh, this works fine. But since there seems to be an implied parallelism
between output and outputString methods in the XMLOutputter class, my
point is that the lack of a String-producing version of
outputElementContent is inconsistent with the rest of the class.

I don't mind writing a few lines of extra code, but I kept looking for
the method that would do what I wanted, because once I found
outputElementContent I assumed there had to be a String version in there
somewhere, given the rest of the code.

Todd