[jdom-interest] Failing tests

Philip Nelson panmanphil at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 07:02:35 PDT 2002

--- Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo at metalab.unc.edu> wrote:
> Before digging in and making the changes I suggested to the adapter
> classes I updated my JDOM source base from CVS and ran the tests. A
> bunch of them failed, specifically the Document, Element, FilterList,
> and XMLOutputter tests.This worries me. Is this a known issue or
> something wrong with my source? Should I try to resolve these before
> digging into the adapter classes?

I downloaded the lastest jdom source this AM.  Every test was clean except for
the stub TestXMLOutputter that at one time Alex Chaffee was going to work on.
The jdom-test version I have has been updated for the current release of JUnit,
but I don't recall having to change any test code, only change the method name
"assert" to "assertTrue".

What were the failures you are having?