[jdom-interest] SD2002 West

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Apr 12 13:20:49 PDT 2002

At 1:16 PM -0700 4/12/02, Jason Hunter wrote:
>I'll be there too, speaking on JDOM Friday morning 8:30am (gasp).  The
>BOF last year was really productive, and I enjoyed meeting people I'd
>only virtually met before.  I'd like to do it again.

Speaker's party is Tuesday night. Everyone leaves on Friday. That
leaves Wednesday or Thursday. There seem to a lot of other BOFs
Thursday, but Wednesday looks wide open. There's the Jolt awards and
SD Bowl till 8:00. We could meet somewhere after that. Maybe the
Fairmont lobby at 8:30?

|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |