[jdom-interest] patch for skipLeadingWhite

Philip Nelson panmanphil at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 22:06:32 PDT 2002

--- "Bradley S. Huffman" <hip at a.cs.okstate.edu> wrote:
> Aaaa, you don't want to do that. skipLeadingWhite is used to find the
> first non-white node beginning with the node starting at index "start",
> which may not be the first content node.

I see what you mean.

> Which serialization tests are failing? The ones in jdom-test as of 4/16
> all pass.

Now this is strange.  I hadn't changed anything in the tests I had except the
assertTrue.  My tests fail.  Now I am beginning to doubt that I am actually
always getting the latest source from cvs.  I switched from JCVS, to WinCVS and
now to command line cvs and I still can't consistently use cvs correctly it
seems.

I'll wipe everything out and try again tomorrow 8-(