[jdom-interest] can't install JDOM beta 8 with JDK1.2.2

Ian Lea ian at digimem.net
Fri Apr 26 12:59:17 PDT 2002

You need to remove jdom-jdk11.jar from the lib/ext
directory.  It is needed if and only if you are running
java 1.1.

All: how about removing jdom-jdk11.jar from the
distribution?  It seems to cause a fair amount of
confusion.  Make it available as a separate download?
Or perhaps call it something like jdom.jar.jdk11 so
that people can't pick it up by accident.

--
Ian.
ian at digimem.net