[jdom-interest] problems

Luca Passani passani at eunet.no
Fri Apr 26 14:27:51 PDT 2002

people, I am trying to compile WarReader.java from the distribution.
Compilation works. Execution doesn't.

I read the FAQ and there does seem to be an entry which might
be relevant ("I tried to use JDOM and get an error like this").
Unfortunately, it isn't, since I don't have any other SAXBuilder
package than the one which I got with JDOM.

Anyone who can help?

thank you

Luca

G:\projects\wurfl\jdom-b8\samples>java WarReader web.xml
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/input/SAXBui
lder
        at WarReader.<init>(WarReader.java:95)
        at WarReader.main(WarReader.java:186)

G:\projects\wurfl\jdom-b8\samples>