[jdom-interest] how to set xml files base uri

Zhong, Kai Kai.Zhong at t-t.com
Tue Dec 17 09:11:33 PST 2002

Thanks,
But it the resolver is not invoked in my JBOSS/EJB.
I put the same resovler in my command line application and it works.
Confused.

Here is my code:
class ER implements EntityResolver {
    public InputSource resolveEntity (String publicId, String systemId)   {
publicId + "\n-------------------------------- sysid=" + systemId);
	return null;

and
	SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder();
	builder.setEntityResolver(new ER());

in my command line application, it printed out the sysid. But not in my
message driven bean. What could it be?

Thanks,