[jdom-interest] JDOM error in JBoss

Per Nyfelt per.nyfelt at nordicwave.com
Wed Dec 18 04:50:24 PST 2002

Per Norrman is right in this. The main deployer is regarding any xml file in
META-INF as a service descriptor. JDOM is included in JBoss these days so no
need to deploy it in the lib dir of the application. They are aware of the
problem and it looks like it's going to be "fixed". see
http://jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=61&thread=21022&message=3740564&q=checkIncompleteDeployments#3740564
and
http://www.jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=61&thread=22705&message=3746843&q=JDOM#3746843
for more details.