AW: [jdom-interest] Using JDOM to manipulate HTML

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Wed Feb 13 03:12:32 PST 2002

Not sure if it relates but from the TODO:

* Consider an HTMLBuilder that reads not-necessarily-well-formed HTML and
  produces a JDOM Document.  The approach I'd suggest is to build on top of
  JTidy first.  That gives a working implementation fast, at the cost of a
  157K Tidy.jar in the distribution.  After that, perhaps someone would lead
  an effort to change the JTidy code to build a JDOM Document directly,
  instead of making a DOM Document or XML stream first.  That would be a lot
  faster, use less memory, and make our dist smaller.  See
  http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jtidy for Tidy.

- Jon