[jdom-interest] Definitive Schema validation in Beta 8

Kevin Jones kevinj at develop.com
Wed Feb 20 06:59:49 PST 2002

As an example of getting JDOM to do schema validation

SAXBuilder sb = new SAXBuilder("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser",
sb.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema", true);

Document dom = sb.build(is);

If you want to pass more namespaces the name/value pairs are whitespace
separated, like this

http://localhost/blog/soap-envelope.xsd" + " " +

Is there a standard format for the FAQ? Should I post it here or to
somebody privately?

Kevin Jones