[jdom-interest] JDOM Birds-of-Feather (BOF) at JavaOne 2002?

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Tue Feb 26 13:48:58 PST 2002

> Is there going to be a JDOM Birds-of-Feather event
> at JavaOne 2002 in San Francisco?
> I looked here:
> http://servlet.java.sun.com/javaone/sf2002/conf/bofs/all-all-regular.en.jsp
> but I did not see JDOM listed.

No BOF that I know of, but I'm giving a JDOM talk.  Usually after JDOM
talks at other conferences those of us who know each other's names from
this list often hang out afterward.  I met Phil Nelson that way.  Some
guy I knew by email for a year suddenly introduced himself in person!  I
hear Jools say he'll be attending this year, and this'll be my first
time to meet the man who runs our cvs.  :-)

-jh-

P.S.  Please turn off html email.  I had to copy-paste to quote, and
many email readers don't display it at all.