[jdom-interest] streamdom -- middle ground between SAX and DO M

Vijay Kumar VKUMAR at Partnerware.com
Tue Jan 1 10:27:52 PST 2002

Does this mean that the document will be parsed by the Sax parser everytime
we need to look up a node in the document. I don;t see any other way of
getting an
arbiterary node from a SAX based parser.

If you have to parse it everytime from the start it could be really be
inefficient
(time wise) for large XML doc, and if we can;t use it for large docs then
might as well
use DOM.

Am I missing some thing?

Vijay