[jdom-interest] virus alert/accident

Deepak Natarajan natarajan at mofile.com
Thu Jan 3 03:39:23 PST 2002

Actually, I did recieve many emails from an automated services, which i
think is running on the JDOM list server, that seemed to have recognized
that an infected email was sent. I don't know if it quarantined my email
attachment etc, but i would recommend an anti-virus service attached to your
email client that checks outgoing/ingoing emails.