[jdom-interest] [Q} & in data for addContent() and setText()

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Wed Jan 16 11:08:51 PST 2002

If you take a look at XMLOutputter, it's supposed to convert & to & for
you automatically. There was a recent change to this code, however, so there
may be a bug. Which version of JDOM are you using, beta 7 or the latest CVS
code? Can you do a little investigation in XMLOutputter to see what exactly
is going on?