[jdom-interest] Bye bye JBuilder 5?

Bilton, Sasha Sasha.Bilton at bskyb.com
Fri Jan 18 02:12:42 PST 2002

Hi,

I'm getting the dreaded NoSuchMethodException when trying to transform a
JDOM Document using the XSLTTransform example in beta 7 under _JBUILDER 5_
(it works in shell). I've got the b7 version of xerces.jar as the very first
.jar in classpath, followed by xalan, jdom (beta 7), crimson and jaxp.
Looking at the FAQ I found this...

http://www.visi.com/~gyles19/fom-serve/cache/284.html

Anyone know if this is causing the NoSuchMethodException I seeing? If so I
assume I'll have to drop running my code through JBuilder?

Many thanks in advance

Sasha Bilton

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.