[jdom-interest] Bye bye JBuilder 5?

Patrick Refondini patrick.refondini at JPNet.ch
Mon Jan 21 03:10:33 PST 2002

Hi,
using JDOM beta7 in JBuilder5 I am able to process XSLT transformations
without problems.

While defining a project in the JBuilder IDE you can take advantage of
libraries defined at three levels : Project, User Home, JBuilder.

The JBuilder libraries are used by the IDE itself, JDOM being one of them.

While defining a project you can add JBuilder own libraries to your
project but it is not automatic. For instance JDOM, is available as a
JBuilder own library, but you can as well define JDOMB7 in the User Home
or Project libraries and use it instead in your developments.

By the way the IDE libraries can be used or not in project development
but should obviously never being replaced.
That is what I understood the comment at
http://www.visi.com/~gyles19/fom-serve/cache/284.html  means :
class path
" (...) You should not make any changes to *any* jar files or library
definitions stored within jbuilder5/lib because these jars are on
JBuilder's own . Any jars you provide yourself should be elsewhere. (...) "

Regards , Patrick