[jdom-interest] DOCTYPE still giving me the worst headache!

Bradley S. Huffman hip at a.cs.okstate.edu
Wed Jan 30 08:29:46 PST 2002

Yep, just ran the tests on my little XP box and it came out with what's
expected 2 "didn't catch null" in TestElement, 4 in TestDocument, and 1
"wrong element" in "TestFilterList".

The "wrong element" is because of the way adds are now handled. I thought
the following 2 sequences of code should produce the same output.

    List l1=e1.getContent();     List l2=e1.getChildren();
    int i1=l1.indexOf(e2);       int i2.indexOf(e2);
    l1.add(i1,e3);               l2.add(i2,e3);
    o.outputString(e1);          o.outputString(e1);

The previous version produced a different order in the backing list for each.
TestFilter just needs a small change in indexes on that test.

Brad