[jdom-interest] Re: Recursive Utility Methods Needed.

Rishi Srivastav rishiatqwest at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 02:19:39 PST 2002

Sushil :

Would upload them soon and would let you know the URL.
But , as someone pointed out here in the group, the
reason why these methods were not there in the first
place was due to they being CPU + Memory intensive,
specially if the XML document is large.

So you will have to make a decision on that.

Would write back soon.

Thanx

Rishi