[jdom-interest] JDOM and Oracle V2 Parser

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Tue Jul 2 16:23:14 PDT 2002

Well, the bug only happens when taking a DOM built by the Oracle parser
and passing it to JDOM for conversion.  So it seems a proper workaround
would be to simply remove the <?xml?> PI from the DOM tree before
passing it to the DOMBuilder.  This won't work if you're using
DOMBuilder to build from a file, but you really shouldn't ever do that.
Does that help?

-jh-