[jdom-interest] org.jdom.JDOMException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Mon Jul 22 05:14:09 PDT 2002

The InvocationTergatException signals that a method called through reflection
thrown an exception. Could you please post the message and stack trace of the
original exception (the one attached to the InvocationTargetException). You
can access it using InvocationTargetException's getTargetException().

Laurent