[jdom-interest] How to use Apache Soap with JDOM???

sanjay gupta sanjaygupta at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 23 00:59:06 PDT 2002

Hi Anthony,
I have a crude implementation where i get the org.w3c.dom.Element by using DOMOutputter and then pass this output to SOAP client. The code snippet follows.....

DOMOutputter domOutputter = new DOMOutputter();
org.w3c.dom.Element element = domOutputter.output(base);
Envelope sendEnv = new Envelope();
Body sendBody = new Body();
Vector bodyEntry = new Vector();

Message soapMessage = new Message();
soapMessage.setSOAPTransport (Connection);            soapMessage.send(url, "", sendEnv);

Any ideas, suggestions to improve this.