[jdom-interest] SAXBulder Problem

Mark Hortman mark.hortman at jcafeinc.com
Wed Jul 24 11:32:52 PDT 2002

I just found out why it is doing this and thought I would pass it along to
the rest of the world....
It seems that some of my users had Microsoft's WSP (WinSock Proxy Client)
installed, and my applet worked fine, but when the same users had IE going
through the same proxy server(via IE Settings), my applet was being told by
the proxy server that it wasn't authenticated.  This message was an html
page with <META> in it.  Once I turned off the IE use proxy and let WSP
handle the proxy all was right with the world.

Thanks Alex....