Fw: [jdom-interest] Re: Radical Suggestion (was Re: Antwort: RE: [jdom-interest] Namespace help)

graham glass graham-glass at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 26 10:44:04 PDT 2002

hi there,

what exactly is this "electric XML" fallacy you're talking about?

there are thousands of developers using electric XML for parsing and
manipulating XML documents, and not a single user seems to have
a problem with its support for namespaces. in addition, we use
electric XML for all of our XML processing in GLUE, which
involves heavy use of namespaces (see the SOAP/WSDL specifications
for more information) without a single problem.

cheers,
graham