[jdom-interest] Qualified names with SAXBuilder.build(Reader reader).....

Sanjay Gupta GSanjay at novell.com
Sat Jul 27 06:14:29 PDT 2002

>>> bob mcwhirter <bob at werken.com> 7/27/2002 6:28:40 PM >>>
On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Sanjay Gupta wrote:

> SOAP-ENV is defined at "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

>>Yes, but where in -your- document do you bind the two?

Bob,
I guess, my problem is how to bind this in my document. I get the
exception in processing stage itself. My XML response is from a soap
envelope which contains elements of type org.w3c.dom.Element which
requires conversion to org.jdom.Element. To make my self more clear,
here is the code snippet:-

            Message soapMessage = new Message();
            soapMessage.setSOAPTransport(m_shConnection);

            soapMessage.send(url, "", sendEnv);

            Envelope responseEnv = soapMessage.receiveEnvelope();
            Body responseBody = responseEnv.getBody();
            element = (org.w3c.dom.Element)
responseBody.getBodyEntries().firstElement();

            Reader reader = new StringReader(element.toString());
            SAXBuilder saxBuilder = new SAXBuilder();
            org.jdom.Document document = saxBuilder.build(reader);
------>
(I get exception here).

Regards,
Sanjay