[jdom-interest] Re: Radical Suggestion

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Mon Jul 29 10:59:05 PDT 2002

That's great to find out about - I was thinking of suggesting null as a
wildcard for namespace, but didn't realize it was already being done.
The behavior should definitely be documented in the javadocs, though -
otherwise some people may consider it a bug and "fix" it. :-)

The same convention could potentially be used for creating "chameleon"
elements that would take on the default namespace for wherever they were
inserted into a document tree.

  - Dennis