[jdom-interest] Using a DefaultJDOMFactory Subclass in 0.8

T.B. Pogie pogietb at netscape.net
Tue Jun 11 06:05:37 PDT 2002

**This is a resend to correct the missing subject line.**

   OK, I'm wrong. It *is* returning a CleanElement.

     I ran the following:

     SAXBuilder sb = new SAXBuilder();
     JDOMFactory factory = new CustomJDOMFactory();
     Document xmlDoc = sb.build(xmlFile);

     System.out.println("root is " + xmlDoc.getRootElement().getClass.getName());
     System.out.println("root name is " + xmlDoc.getRootElement().getName());
     System.out.println("root ns is " + xmlDoc.getRootElement().getNamespace().toString());

     try {
     BufferedWriter bw = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter(filePath));
     XMLOutputter out = new XMLOutputter();
     } catch {

     The command line output is:

     root is CleanElement
     root name is document
     root ns is [Namespace:prefix "" is mapped to URI ""]

     But the xml file itself has a root of:
     <document xmlns:"http://www.lotus.com/dxl" >
     and each element has:
     <item xmlns:" ">