[jdom-interest] Need help (filters) on SAXHandler ...

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Thu Mar 7 10:15:49 PST 2002

Just a quick follow up question I forgot in my last email ...

Why isn't there a setContentHandler method for setting say saxContentHandler in the
SAXBuilder?  Under build(InputSource in) it always makes the assumption that you are
using that specific handler no matter what yet every other part can be configured.
Im trying to determine if I can still use SAXBuilder by just creating a
setElementHandler() to it and just use a modified SAXHandler.

(Am I just not reading into the XMLFilter feature enough?)

- Jon