[jdom-interest] efficient Java collections

Jason Baldridge jmb at cogsci.ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 03:25:10 PST 2002

Hi all,

I'm passing this correspondence with Jason Hunter along to the JDOM
interest group regarding using the trove collections
(http://trove4j.sf.net) in JDOM.  It shouldn't be too difficult to do,
so it could be a nice task for someone who wanted to play with the
code but not worry about making any fundamental changes -- just
swapping in more efficient collection implementations!

Jason