Antwort: Re: [jdom-interest] JDOM and Xerces-J 2.0.1

Hans Prüller hans.prueller at
Thu Mar 14 23:45:40 PST 2002

I had a problem validating xml docs against schemas, but luckily it was a
with xerces and NOT jdom itself and I could solve it yesterday browsing the
xerces site....

I also upgraded from jdom-b7 to b8 yesterday and it just went FINE !!!

                    Jason Hunter
                    <jhunter at>         An:     Hans Prüller <hans.prueller at>
                    Gesendet von:             Kopie:  jdom-interest at
                    jdom-interest-admi        Thema:  Re: [jdom-interest] JDOM and Xerces-J 2.0.1
                    n at
                    14.03.2002 18:16

Xerces 2.0.0 worked fairly well for me in the past, with the Xerces bugs
I found listed in the TODO file for future reference.  Please explain
what's going wrong.

Hans Prüller wrote:
> hi guys,
> i can't bring xerces-j 2.0.1 to work with jdom but have no problems with
> 1.4.4
> are there any jdom-sided differences between 1.4 and 2.0 ???
> regards,
> hans

IGS Systemmanagement
GmbH & Co KG
Dorfplatz 5
A-4531 Piberbach
phone: +43 7228 6451 0       home:
fax: +43 7228 6451 30        eMail: igs at
fax: +43 7228 6451 20        eMail: hotline at

DKC Dokumentation ab sofort unter
im Downloadbereich verfügbar

Anlagenmanagement ab sofort verfügbar
Reservieren Sie sich Ihren persönlichen Demotermin
unter: igs at