[jdom-interest] org.jdom.xpath.XPath

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Fri Mar 29 19:07:39 PST 2002

I just checked in an org.jdom.xpath.XPath class written by Laurent
Bihanic which provides a simple API for the common XPath calls you'll
want to make.  It by default right now wraps the Jaxen library, but it's
designed so we can plug alternative implementations in the future.  I
welcome people using XPath to test it out and see how it works for you.

Also, for the people helping design JDOM, the API isn't fixed and we
should ensure it's exactly what we want.  Bob, your comments are most
welcome.