[jdom-interest] you have a greeting card from Olivier. THIS I S A VIRUS

James Cook James.Cook at jobpartners.com
Tue Nov 12 05:30:32 PST 2002

This is a virus do not click the link!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Coppel [mailto:olivier.coppel at akazi.com]
Sent: 12 November 2002 13:25
To: Jdom-Interest at Jdom. Org
Subject: [jdom-interest] Jdom-Interest at Jdom. you have a greeting card
from Olivier.

Jdom-Interest at Jdom.,

Olivier has sent you a greeting card -- a postcard from
Friend-Greetings.com. You can pickup your greeting card at
Friend-Greetings.com by clicking on the link below.

http://www.friend-greeting.com/203746/pickup.html?code=Jdom-Interest@Jdom.&i
d=1211022

Message:
Jdom-Interest at Jdom.
I just sent you a greeting card - please pick it up.
Olivier

t.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Jobpartners.  Jobpartners is unable to guarantee the security (especially
that of attached files) of any email content outside of our own computer
systems.