[jdom-interest] Converting JDOM and DOM Elements

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 14 01:15:42 PST 2002

We use JDOM internally for our configuration parameters and there is now the
need to integrate the configuration parameters of log4j into our XML file.
The log4j config data is represented in a DOM Element so we now need a means
of converting a JDOM Element into a standard DOM Element.

I am extremely new to JDOM so please excuse me if this is a lame question.
Can anyone just basically explain the differences between DOM and JDOM
Elements and how to convert between the two?

Thanks,

-JT