[jdom-interest] Converting JDOM and DOM Elements

Ian Lea ian at digimem.net
Thu Nov 14 02:09:54 PST 2002

To convert between the two use DOMBuilder and DOMOutputter.

Because DOM and JDOM are different APIs, an Element in each
is an instance of a different class.  Same underlying data
perhaps, but in a different representation.  Hope that helps.

ian at digimem.net

Searchable personal storage and archiving from http://www.digimem.net/