[jdom-interest] about memory limitation when using jdom

Benjamin Kopic benjamin.kopic at pancontext.com
Mon Nov 25 01:54:07 PST 2002

Hi Shinnie

I had a similar problem, and I believe there are 2 ways of doing it:

1) Using ElementFilter and your own JDOMFactory implementation, which
would create only the elements you need.

2) Using dom4j API instead, which seems to be more geared to large
(preferably with a shallow tree) XML documents. Have a look at:

Best regards