[jdom-interest] JDOM on OC4J

ian beer beer_ian at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 06:07:15 PDT 2002

Dear all,

i am trying to use JDOM with the oracle server, oc4j, i know that this uses
the oracle parser by default and not xerces.

Having read jason hunters article on OTN, i have tried setting the system
property as described, however with no success.

I have also tried setting the parser directly on the SAXBuilder using

SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder("oracle.xml.parsers.v2.SAXParser");

this also gets me an error. Has anyone successfully used JDOM on OC4j??

if so can someone drop me a code snippet on how to instantiate a document.

thanks in advance
Ian Beer