AW: [jdom-interest] Hyperlink in PDF

Hirschmann, Bernhard Bernhard.Hirschmann at t-systems.com
Mon Oct 7 05:36:03 PDT 2002

I just realized that this is the wrong addres for that subject - sorry.

Anyway :) - thanks Eric, that's right, this makes the transformation. But I
can't see how a hyperlink is generated into the PDF document.

To be more concrete: I need to have a link in the PDF, so I can click on it
the Acrobat Reader. As the result, a browser window should appear with the
linked URL. I know that this is possible with PDFs. But is it possible to
make such links in a PDF without the Arcobat Writer/Distiller?