[jdom-interest] Could you please provide BeanInfo classes?

Alexey Solofnenko A.Solofnenko at mdl.com
Mon Oct 7 10:20:33 PDT 2002

Hello,

  I got the problem in Jython, but Jython (maybe as a workaround to some
Netscape security restriction bug) does not use bean info, but iterates
through methods itself. I submitted a patch to them to make Jython recognize
JDom setters. However the right way is to use bean Introspector to get bean
info information containing declared property descriptions and it is
possible to help programs that use it.

Sincerely,
  Alexey.

--