[jdom-interest] Transforming flat xml to hierachial xml format

Philip Nelson panmanphil at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 13:59:17 PDT 2002

I can't say I understand at all how you got the second document from the first,
but assuming that there is logical ways of grouping folder and leaf by
managerId, this looks like a better job for XSLT.  While you could use xpath to
get those relationships in either jdom or xslt, I think xslt is a better choice
when the documents have little in common.