[jdom-interest] jdom and fop

Malachi de AElfweald malachi at tremerechantry.com
Wed Oct 30 22:49:43 PST 2002

Hmmm. Perhaps this is being used backwards? Looking at the JDOM
classes, the JDOMSource contains the setInputSource and getInputSource
methods... JDOMResult does not contain a getInputSource...

I have not done it myself, but try this:

pdfDriver.setInputSource( (new JDOMSource(doc)).getInputSource() );

Malachi